Financial Literacy Forum
Community leaders of non-profit organizations are invited to a meeting to begin a conversation about providing comprehensive and accessible financial literacy and personal finance education to the entire Ossining community.
Objectives of the initiative include:
- expanding the community focus on financial literacy
- documenting what is being done throughout the community
- collaborating to expand access
- identifying innovative ways to reach more people across the lifespan
- establishing a model for improving financial literacy awareness and education
Registration is required on our online calendar; please include the organization you will represent.
A survey and Agenda will be sent to registrants prior to the event on Thursday, November 30th.
Any questions please contact Jennifer Molinoff at jmolinoff@ossiningmicrofund or 240-423-6271.